OOC Let's Chat!

River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:45
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:42
River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:35
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:23
River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:20 How's everyone doing. To me it feels like I'm in the opposite end of the world to everyone else here lol. It's 3 am for me.
5:22 am for me! I’m doing Good! HRU? I’m just finishing a reply for our thread!
Awesome! I will start working on a reply soon.
Yay! What’s up?
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:35
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:23
River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:20 How's everyone doing. To me it feels like I'm in the opposite end of the world to everyone else here lol. It's 3 am for me.
5:22 am for me! I’m doing Good! HRU? I’m just finishing a reply for our thread!
we're in the same timezone Flame!
Wow! I can’t believe someone else gets up as early as I do!
Nothing much. I'm trying out the show Shogun. Pretty good so far. Haven't gone to bed yet.
So you’re probably on the other side of the world from me cause here people are just getting up! Enjoy your show!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:00
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:59

*stares at her* Oh Hi.....didn't thought you'd see me LilyFlower....
..... You aren't exactly quite, Rydes......
Well if you put it like that...*clears throat* HOW IS LIFE GOING FOR THE MOST MEAUTIFUL PERSON HERE AKA LILYFLOWER!!
MY LIFE IS GOING OKAY ISH BUT I AM PRETTY FINE, THANK YOU!!!
WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!
BETTER NOW THAT I GET TO TALK TO YOU ;)
Awww, well!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*munches popcorn, secretly recording*

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:11 *munches popcorn, secretly recording*
BRIII

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:11 *munches popcorn, secretly recording*
BRIII
LYDER
The plan for ZEDDIE CANT BE EXECUTED :cry2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
@Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistake :( I'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:00

..... You aren't exactly quite, Rydes......
Well if you put it like that...*clears throat* HOW IS LIFE GOING FOR THE MOST MEAUTIFUL PERSON HERE AKA LILYFLOWER!!
MY LIFE IS GOING OKAY ISH BUT I AM PRETTY FINE, THANK YOU!!!
WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!
BETTER NOW THAT I GET TO TALK TO YOU ;)
Awww, well!!!
So .... what are you doing? And what is up with Zeddie?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:11 *munches popcorn, secretly recording*
BRIII
LYDER
The plan for ZEDDIE CANT BE EXECUTED :cry2:
What happened?

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:01

Well if you put it like that...*clears throat* HOW IS LIFE GOING FOR THE MOST MEAUTIFUL PERSON HERE AKA LILYFLOWER!!
MY LIFE IS GOING OKAY ISH BUT I AM PRETTY FINE, THANK YOU!!!
WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!
BETTER NOW THAT I GET TO TALK TO YOU ;)
Awww, well!!!
So .... what are you doing? And what is up with Zeddie?
We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?

Yeah, Bri...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:06

MY LIFE IS GOING OKAY ISH BUT I AM PRETTY FINE, THANK YOU!!!
WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!
BETTER NOW THAT I GET TO TALK TO YOU ;)
Awww, well!!!
So .... what are you doing? And what is up with Zeddie?
We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?

Yeah, Bri...
That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rn

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles