How Well Known Are You On HiO?

89177041701480840/10 hahaha :lol: :lol:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9882772772828288282818182/10
How’s the project going 👀

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1764986087140/10 good! what do you think their favourite colours are?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
245678188291918828181/10
Ummmm black and yellow?
Idk

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3179639130/10 i think maddy's would be something from the cool colours...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8288288882728288992928/10
Owl me after you’re done!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8173737748393001/0 yeah only the questions are left.... Imma do it after my class....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 .......

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 wyd?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 Looking at how good Lily's and Ryder's pfp's look ;)

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles