OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 I'm just bored! Fine I quit!
Ryder out Chat!
Thanks Rydes!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 Hiya guys
RIVERNEEE
LYDER

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 I'm just bored! Fine I quit!
Ryder out Chat!
BAD BOY! BEHAVE!
i WILL CALL UR OWNERS!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 I'm just bored! Fine I quit!
Ryder out Chat!
BAD BOY! BEHAVE!
i WILL CALL UR OWNERS!!
GET A LEASH

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Quick question... why is Laverne Riverne?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyy

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:11 Quick question... why is Laverne Riverne?
Lav+ River :grin:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 Hiya guys
RIVERNEEE
LYDER
Hru???

@ Madeline Tomlinson , @Briar Anderson chill out gurls!!

@Cassie Jiang Long story! She will tell you

Hiya Flame

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 I'm just bored! Fine I quit!
Ryder out Chat!
BAD BOY! BEHAVE!
i WILL CALL UR OWNERS!!
Yeah I am the Grim, you saw me?
Now you will die....

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 I'm just bored! Fine I quit!
Ryder out Chat!
BAD BOY! BEHAVE!
i WILL CALL UR OWNERS!!
Yeah I am the Grim, you saw me?
Now you will die....
CALM DOWN GUYSS

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9