OOC Let's Chat!

hi Emmeline! cool pfp~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Guess who's back!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 07:45 Guess who's back!
MELIIIIII

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 07:45 Guess who's back!
Yo Meli,

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 May 2026, 19:32 I ain't getting a cousin after all, the person deactivated or smth :(
You are one lucky fellow jk, Maddy don;t come at me

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
ooh Lily and Ryder, I love your pfp!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:08
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 May 2026, 19:32 I ain't getting a cousin after all, the person deactivated or smth :(
You are one lucky fellow jk, Maddy don;t come at me
My cousins are visiting tmrw, I’m praying they don’t drive me mad T.T

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:28 ooh Lily and Ryder, I love your pfp!
Thanks Cassie!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:32
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:28 ooh Lily and Ryder, I love your pfp!
Thanks Cassie!
<3 <3 btw curious why you are using similar ones?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:32
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:28 ooh Lily and Ryder, I love your pfp!
Thanks Cassie!
<3 <3 btw curious why you are using similar ones?
Cuz #Lyder!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9