OOC Let's Chat!

how is everyone doing today

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall week 2 or three??? Now with my hip absolutely hating me I really need to get a doctor and something to help me walk so my mom ain't making fun/teasing me on both my accent yes i talk with a accent and my parents don't. I have no clue where i got it from but oh well and a limp tho its more really concerned teasing on my limp

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I GOT OLIVIA'S DROP DEAD SONG AD!!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:55 how is everyone doing today
Good. Starting a reply

OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:55 how is everyone doing today
I am good, writing a reply! U?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing great! just did 3 replies ^^ how's my new quote in my signature?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:56 I GOT OLIVIA'S DROP DEAD SONG AD!!!
Huh?

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 3 May 2026, 07:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:56 I GOT OLIVIA'S DROP DEAD SONG AD!!!
Huh?
EMME!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 07:26
Emmeline Harris wrote: 3 May 2026, 07:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:56 I GOT OLIVIA'S DROP DEAD SONG AD!!!
Huh?
EMME!!!
LILS

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 3 May 2026, 07:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 07:26
Emmeline Harris wrote: 3 May 2026, 07:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:56 I GOT OLIVIA'S DROP DEAD SONG AD!!!
Huh?
EMME!!!
LILS
Hru???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9