›
Out of Character
Games Room
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Errands
The Counter Chat
Clans and Clubs
OOC Shops
Art Gallery
Games Room
Sign up
Log in
Back
Reply
201
/
750
Amalie Leclerc
Second year, Slytherin
12 061
77
3 May 2026, 06:50
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
17
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Crystal Theodora
Second year, Gryffindor
179
43
3 May 2026, 06:52
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
18
AHH
Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy
Amalie Leclerc
Second year, Slytherin
12 061
77
3 May 2026, 06:53
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
16
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Laasya Manjunath
Second year, Gryffindor
3 629
51
3 May 2026, 06:53
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
18
Pinterest
|
Ency
|
Shop
|
inpc
Laverne Taylor
Second year, Gryffindor
1 523
27
3 May 2026, 06:54
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
19
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯
Crystal Theodora
Second year, Gryffindor
179
43
3 May 2026, 06:54
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
20!
Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy
Laverne Taylor
Second year, Gryffindor
1 523
27
3 May 2026, 06:55
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
21
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯
Crystal Theodora
Second year, Gryffindor
179
43
3 May 2026, 06:55
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
22
Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy
Laverne Taylor
Second year, Gryffindor
1 523
27
3 May 2026, 06:55
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
23
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯
Crystal Theodora
Second year, Gryffindor
179
43
3 May 2026, 06:55
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
24!
Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy
Back
Reply
201
/
750