OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:16
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:15
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:12

The only ones for sure...
Food...
Share some if you get some...
I'm too comfy in blankets to look-
To confirm, we are the only ones here.
🥲

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:16
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:15
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:13
Food...
Share some if you get some...
I'm too comfy in blankets to look-
To confirm, we are the only ones here.
🥲
:sad:

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:18
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:16
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:15

Share some if you get some...
I'm too comfy in blankets to look-
To confirm, we are the only ones here.
🥲
:sad:
Hot chocolate

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:20
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:18
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:16
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:16
I'm too comfy in blankets to look-
To confirm, we are the only ones here.
🥲
:sad:
Hot chocolate
Yum

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:20
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:20
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:18
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:16

To confirm, we are the only ones here.
🥲
:sad:
Hot chocolate
Yum
I need some...

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:20
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:20
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:18
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:17
🥲
:sad:
Hot chocolate
Yum
I need some...
:( same

Why am I getting so hungry?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:22
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:20
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:20
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:18

:sad:
Hot chocolate
Yum
I need some...
:( same

Why am I getting so hungry?
Cause food-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Laverne and Taiki! *peeks in chat*

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:26 hi Laverne and Taiki! *peeks in chat*
Hiya Cassie!