Let's Chat!
Free cake!
Let's Chat!
*eats cake*
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Now I'm hungry
Let's Chat!
Same TnT
Let's Chat!
Anyone want
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
It's super late and I should sleep but I'm not even a little bit tired... And now all I want is food
Let's Chat!
What about
and
and
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I'm tired but don't want to sleep and I'm hungry. I'MA RAID RYU'S SNACK STASH!-
Let's Chat!
Who’s Ryu?Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:38 I'm tired but don't want to sleep and I'm hungry. I'MA RAID RYU'S SNACK STASH!-
AND GIVE ME SOME TOO
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |