OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
LYDER
HOW ARE YOU
I AM GOOD, WBU???
GREAT
I’m just bored…
Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!
RIVERNE!!!
Did ya send the template to River!
Yah he liked it but he's muggle born

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40
I AM GOOD, WBU???
GREAT
I’m just bored…
Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!
RIVERNE!!!
Did ya send the template to River!
Yah he liked it but he's muggle born
Lav!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:59
GREAT
I’m just bored…
Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!
RIVERNE!!!
Did ya send the template to River!
Yah he liked it but he's muggle born
Lav!!!!
Laasi!!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyways I need to reprint out my communication cards cause some how I messed them up ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:11

Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!
RIVERNE!!!
Did ya send the template to River!
Yah he liked it but he's muggle born
Lav!!!!
Laasi!!!
Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40
I AM GOOD, WBU???
GREAT
I’m just bored…
Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!
RIVERNE!!!
Did ya send the template to River!
Yah he liked it but he's muggle born
I KNOW SORRY :cry2:
Btw, Lily, Rider= L.R.
Lav, River= L.R.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:18
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:59
GREAT
I’m just bored…
Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!
RIVERNE!!!
Did ya send the template to River!
Yah he liked it but he's muggle born
I KNOW SORRY :cry2:
Btw, Lily, Rider= L.R.
Lav, River= L.R.
OMG, it’s the same initials!!! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:18
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:11

Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!
RIVERNE!!!
Did ya send the template to River!
Yah he liked it but he's muggle born
I KNOW SORRY :cry2:
Btw, Lily, Rider= L.R.
Lav, River= L.R.
OMG, it’s the same initials!!! :wow:
WOW!! Cute!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
*Throws cake cause I'm bored.*

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:22 *Throws cake cause I'm bored.*
*Catches cake*

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde