OOC Let's Chat!

Hi y'all!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi lily

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Lily and Hana!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:41
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:15
Silas Norwood wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:42 Shame, Durm’s better 😮‍💨
I concur
:0 do you have a durm inpc?
i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months hehe

OOC Let's Chat!
Idk where I'ma apply with my iNPC if I make one...

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
That reminds me I need to finish working on stuff for my inpc! Though he definitely comes in Lotus's 5th to 7th year Though most likely, it'll be seventh year

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21 Idk where I'ma apply with my iNPC if I make one...
applications are here! view the schools and their lore here. you'll certainly find one you like <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:41
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:15
Silas Norwood wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:42 Shame, Durm’s better 😮‍💨
I concur
:0 do you have a durm inpc?
i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months hehe
Oooooh?? :eyes::eyes: you should tell me about him
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:22 That reminds me I need to finish working on stuff for my inpc! Though he definitely comes in Lotus's 5th to 7th year Though most likely, it'll be seventh year
Why so late? Do you think you can wait that long?? You could also make a different one in the meantime and then deactivate that one to make the one you were originally thinking of when it gets closer to the time

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 May 2026, 22:33
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 May 2026, 21:13 Wait, how do you know if you get nominated? And what is it for, TuT?
Yearbook nominations!

You'll find them by filling out the form Remy provided Here :)
But how do you know if you get nominated, lol?
As you progress through the form, you'll see the names listed under each category for voting

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:24
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21 Idk where I'ma apply with my iNPC if I make one...
applications are here! view the schools and their lore here. you'll certainly find one you like <3
Alr, thx! Still got another three months :')

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤