Let's Chat!
Yay Ilvermorny!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:15Ilvermorny!
Let's Chat!
I concur
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
But how do you know if you get nominated, lol?Emily Shephard wrote: 2 May 2026, 22:33Yearbook nominations!Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 May 2026, 21:13 Wait, how do you know if you get nominated? And what is it for, TuT?
You'll find them by filling out the form Remy provided Here![]()
Let's Chat!
:0 do you have a durm inpc?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
you would've appeared in the yearbook votes.Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:28But how do you know if you get nominated, lol?Emily Shephard wrote: 2 May 2026, 22:33Yearbook nominations!Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 May 2026, 21:13 Wait, how do you know if you get nominated? And what is it for, TuT?
You'll find them by filling out the form Remy provided Here![]()
Nominations are closed, votes are until May 9th. Votes are in the second post.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Is it cool if I only voted for students? Cause like I've only been around long enough to know some of them
Let's Chat!
Thank you for letting me know my dumb butt didn't read everything and still did the nomination form!Remy Break wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:52you would've appeared in the yearbook votes.Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:28But how do you know if you get nominated, lol?Emily Shephard wrote: 2 May 2026, 22:33Yearbook nominations!Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 May 2026, 21:13 Wait, how do you know if you get nominated? And what is it for, TuT?
You'll find them by filling out the form Remy provided Here![]()
Nominations are closed, votes are until May 9th. Votes are in the second post.




Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤