OOC Let's Chat!

Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:38
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:31 I AM SO DONE!
With what?
With my cousin .... and jst life
I feel you.
Thanks guys! gtg now!
Night HiO

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:39
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:38
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:31 I AM SO DONE!
With what?
With my cousin .... and jst life
I feel you.
Thanks guys! gtg now!
Night HiO
Night gurl

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
GOOD NI-
Oh,
I'm sorry.
Good night!

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
I ain't getting a cousin after all, the person deactivated or smth :(

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 May 2026, 19:32 I ain't getting a cousin after all, the person deactivated or smth :(
That's sad </3

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 2 May 2026, 20:04
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 May 2026, 19:32 I ain't getting a cousin after all, the person deactivated or smth :(
That's sad </3
I'm stuck surviving Ryu and Aster by myself ❤‍🩹 :'(

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*eaves back*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
hey, Em!
I just found out Eden got nominated for Girl of the Year in Remy/Clark's Hogwarts Superlative aww

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 2 May 2026, 20:18 *waves*
:bye:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!