How Well Known Are You On HiO?
81818191918718189191/10
IS RYDER AS RYDER IRL
IS RYDER AS RYDER IRL
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINTY/10 Nooooo y do u think so?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
101919910191919910191/10
SORRY I’m going insane
SORRY I’m going insane
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 Girlie me on the saaame page
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10209291929210200202/10
Seriously…why are spoons and plates haunting me?
Seriously…why are spoons and plates haunting me?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000000000000000000000000000/10
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 see you all the time but never interacted
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Just saw you! HI!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
813740878710710570150/10 MADDYYYYYYYY
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Maddy! 120478394689124/10