OOC Let's Chat!

Nothing guys!!
Also Julia! go get food girl!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:22 I'm bored. And hungry
Here’s some food :chocogrenouille: :butterbeer:

OOC Let's Chat!
I AM SO DONE!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:31 I AM SO DONE!
With what?

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:31 I AM SO DONE!
With what?
With my cousin .... and jst life

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:31 I AM SO DONE!
With what?
With my cousin .... and jst life
I'm sorry, that probably sucks

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:31 I AM SO DONE!
With what?
With my cousin .... and jst life
Hey! I did nothing, just asked for help :happy:

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:31 I AM SO DONE!
With what?
With my cousin .... and jst life
I'm sorry, that probably sucks
Yeah....I should probably get some sleep.......

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:34
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:31 I AM SO DONE!
With what?
With my cousin .... and jst life
I'm sorry, that probably sucks
Yeah....I should probably get some sleep.......
That sounds like a good idea, things may be better when you wake up, and beds are really comfortable so its like giving yourself a hug <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:31 I AM SO DONE!
With what?
With my cousin .... and jst life
I feel you.

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤