OOC Let's Chat!

Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:12 @Briar Anderson Anything about a mouse that took a cookie? I lost mine yesterday.... :c
Oh my god Yes!!
He killed a cat, took his skin, and got married to a penguin!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:13
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:12 @Briar Anderson Anything about a mouse that took a cookie? I lost mine yesterday.... :c
Oh my god Yes!!
He killed a cat, took his skin, and got married to a penguin!
Briar what is that thing u were owling me about.. all you guys

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:13
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:12 @Briar Anderson Anything about a mouse that took a cookie? I lost mine yesterday.... :c
Oh my god Yes!!
He killed a cat, took his skin, and got married to a penguin!
I thought that penguin went dancing though...?

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:13
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:12 @Briar Anderson Anything about a mouse that took a cookie? I lost mine yesterday.... :c
Oh my god Yes!!
He killed a cat, took his skin, and got married to a penguin!
Briar what is that thing u were owling me about.. all you guys
Hio fam? Just a fun thing, since we’re all really good friends!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:13
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:12 @Briar Anderson Anything about a mouse that took a cookie? I lost mine yesterday.... :c
Oh my god Yes!!
He killed a cat, took his skin, and got married to a penguin!
Briar what is that thing u were owling me about.. all you guys
Hio fam? Just a fun thing, since we’re all really good friends!!
ahh great!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:13
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:12 @Briar Anderson Anything about a mouse that took a cookie? I lost mine yesterday.... :c
Oh my god Yes!!
He killed a cat, took his skin, and got married to a penguin!
Briar what is that thing u were owling me about.. all you guys
Hio fam? Just a fun thing, since we’re all really good friends!!
ahh great!
*smirks*

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:13

Oh my god Yes!!
He killed a cat, took his skin, and got married to a penguin!
Briar what is that thing u were owling me about.. all you guys
Hio fam? Just a fun thing, since we’re all really good friends!!
ahh great!
*smirks*
What!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:22
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 18:15

Briar what is that thing u were owling me about.. all you guys
Hio fam? Just a fun thing, since we’re all really good friends!!
ahh great!
*smirks*
What!
Yeah what?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored. And hungry

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm no longer hungry because I ate a really good lunch!!!!!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes