Name a fictional character A-Z!
Stanley Yelnats
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Tarzan
Last edited by Grace Hodgkins-Quinn on 2 May 2026, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|
Name a fictional character A-Z!
The letter is T!
Umbridge
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Vander (from Arcane)
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Willy Wonka
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xaden Rioson
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zacharias Smith - HP
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Audrey Descendents
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Batman
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.