Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

41!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
41

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
40

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
40

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
39

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
38

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
37

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
36

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde