How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1489791470874071040/10 great too!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2891928882929298282/10
Broo i missed so much in the lets chat
Broo i missed so much in the lets chat
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9824798471938793812378/10
IKR!
IKR!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
63159736946906081040/10 that's right, bri.... you did.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2829922882828892927/10
Also, Lils what was that about two to three pages back here leave me be
Also, Lils what was that about two to three pages back here leave me be
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
894684769138467392/10
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
73649870148370/10 will never do that bri!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
278292828782828929299/10
LILY....
THE TEMPLATE
RIVERNE
LILY....
THE TEMPLATE
RIVERNE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
82929382992929292/10
I NEED HELP
Wait im owling you in 2mins
I NEED HELP
Wait im owling you in 2mins
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |