›
Out of Character
Games Room
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Errands
The Counter Chat
Clans and Clubs
OOC Shops
Art Gallery
Games Room
Sign up
Log in
Back
Reply
185
/
750
Crystal Theodora
Second year, Gryffindor
179
43
2 May 2026, 14:21
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
29!
Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy
Laverne Taylor
Second year, Gryffindor
1 523
27
2 May 2026, 14:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
30
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯
Laasya Manjunath
Second year, Gryffindor
3 629
51
2 May 2026, 14:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
31
Pinterest
|
Ency
|
Shop
|
inpc
Laverne Taylor
Second year, Gryffindor
1 523
27
2 May 2026, 14:28
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
32
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯
Laasya Manjunath
Second year, Gryffindor
3 629
51
2 May 2026, 14:28
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
33
Pinterest
|
Ency
|
Shop
|
inpc
Laverne Taylor
Second year, Gryffindor
1 523
27
2 May 2026, 14:28
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
34
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯
Amalie Leclerc
Second year, Slytherin
12 061
76
2 May 2026, 14:30
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Laasya Manjunath
Second year, Gryffindor
3 629
51
2 May 2026, 14:30
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
34
Pinterest
|
Ency
|
Shop
|
inpc
Laverne Taylor
Second year, Gryffindor
1 523
27
2 May 2026, 14:31
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
35
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯
Crystal Theodora
Second year, Gryffindor
179
43
2 May 2026, 14:34
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
36
Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy
Back
Reply
185
/
750