Let's Chat!
Night Hana!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone! I made a study plan today so that I would actually lock in and not fail next weeks exam
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Graci Laren wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:01oooh, we might actually be in the same timezoneBrookline Quinn wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:56Graci Laren wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:45brook ! {good morning ? I don't remember if we're in similar times zones}
hey graci !! yeah, it’s morning for me,,, early for a weekend, almost eight
anyways how are you today??I'm good ^^ hoping to be productive today.
How are you ???
time zone buddies ?! oooo productiveness is always good
i'm been doing all right !! going to see if i can write today, i've been needing to write.
Let's Chat!
Hey guysss
Let's Chat!
heya Lav!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Let's chat here
Let's Chat!
RIVERNE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hey briBriar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:38RIVERNE
Let's Chat!
suree
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |