How Well Known Are You On HiO?

1/10 Just saw you

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyoo

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi Lily! What's going on?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 nothing much, just replying to our RP... Wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Same, doing nothing. How was my reply! That was so long

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Can I destroy your peace again?
I’m asking politely for once…

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 it was great, Rydes. @Ryder Hawke
Bri, pls.... For once.... @Briar Anderson
Hey Lav!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Well, Thanks, need to go work on a banner.......

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 np, see ya later

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9