OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:42
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:41
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:28
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:20

hii
HANA!
LAVERNE!!
Hru?
I'm good, you??
Great!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:45
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:42
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:41
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:28

HANA!
LAVERNE!!
Hru?
I'm good, you??
Great!
yayy!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lav, Lily!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:03 Lav, Lily!
BRI

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:17:bye:
LIA!!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:03 Lav, Lily!
BRI
RIVERNE!!
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 2 May 2026, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
blegh

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:24 blegh
CIRRUS!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
LILY U POSTED!! YAYAYYA!! RY ALSO DID!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:27
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 2 May 2026, 10:24 blegh
CIRRUS!!
JULIAAAA RAAAHHHHH