OOC Let's Chat!

Hmm, I fear thats not very good...
All for the love of cheese tho?

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 03:04 Hmm, I fear thats not very good...
All for the love of cheese tho?
Yup!

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:53
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:38
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:37

Wowww!!
Hi Hana!
Hi Laasya
Hru? :cute:
I’m good, youu??
Also good!

And I love cheese too, only problem is my family hates it

OOC Let's Chat!
Why am I spending more time on fake homework than real homework, good question, I don't know...

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 03:18 Why am I spending more time on fake homework than real homework, good question, I don't know...
Fr tho

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
morning Lily!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 03:43 Morning everyone!
Morning Lily!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 03:43 Morning everyone!
Morning Lils!

OOC Let's Chat!
hey hana! hey lassi!! hey Cassie!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9