Let's Chat!
I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Nice!Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:05 I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!
Let's Chat!
That’s amazing!Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:05 I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
thank yall!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
You lucky goober!Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:05 I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!
Let's Chat!
Wowww!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:05 I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!
Let's Chat!
Hi Hana!Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:37Wowww!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:05 I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!
Let's Chat!
Yall does half a smallish block of cheese count as a snack?
Let's Chat!
of course!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Good good I love cheese