OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:58 ANYONE ELSE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO MIGHT WANT TO COME
OLivia Cuthburt! Tell her I sent you!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:58 ANYONE ELSE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO MIGHT WANT TO COME
OLivia Cuthburt! Tell her I sent you!
Done!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I could come if my life wasn't so busy. :lol: Especially since it's the end of the school year for me which means studying for finals and dealing with the last bit of homework overload. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:16 I wish I could come if my life wasn't so busy. :lol: Especially since it's the end of the school year for me which means studying for finals and dealing with the last bit of homework overload. . .
No worries! I’ll probably have dozens of these!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:16 I wish I could come if my life wasn't so busy. :lol: Especially since it's the end of the school year for me which means studying for finals and dealing with the last bit of homework overload. . .
AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow: AV :wow:!!!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL 💔🥀🙏🏼
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
I also got nominated for that

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:27
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL 💔🥀🙏🏼
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
I also got nominated for that
I voted u icl

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:27
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL 💔🥀🙏🏼
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
I also got nominated for that
Bro you got nominated for "Most likely to turn into Azkaban 2.0"

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
What are we talking about?