Let's Chat!
IVE SENT IT TO A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE LOOK OUT FOR THE OWL
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
hahahaha no thats a different thing tho
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
BREEEEEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:43Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:42GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUUFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59TESSS!!!!Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept thoI threw a party in my first year too!
[/quote]
MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:45BREEEEEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:43Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:42GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!I threw a party in my first year too!
[/quote]
I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
GOOODDD TYYTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:43GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUUFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59TESSS!!!!Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
FOR HER RETURN?? FUNN
[/quote]
Honestly don't know!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:46I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:45MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:43BREEEEEBree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:42Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37
GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!I threw a party in my first year too!
I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!!
I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:48Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:46I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:45MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!!
I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I signed up!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:49Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:48Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:46I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?
I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!!
I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
OWLED 15 people
THIS IS PAINFUL
THIS IS PAINFUL
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |


