Let's Chat!
700 posts!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
CONGRATS!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Do you and Ryder know each other irl Maddie?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Congrats!!!
Let's Chat!
Yep!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:30Do you and Ryder know each other irl Maddie?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Cool!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:33Yep!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:30Do you and Ryder know each other irl Maddie?
GUYS SHOULD I SEND THE PARTY INVITE TO ABSOLUTELY RANDOM PEOPLE IN THE ADRESS BOOK??
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Night guys!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YES! I already asked some people! Would you care to owl me the details?Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:34Cool!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:33Yep!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:30Do you and Ryder know each other irl Maddie?
GUYS SHOULD I SEND THE PARTY INVITE TO ABSOLUTELY RANDOM PEOPLE IN THE ADRESS BOOK??
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hi y’all!

.