OOC Let's Chat!

ooh Remy just sent me a text version! I got nominated for best dancer ^^

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:18 ooh Remy just sent me a text version! I got nominated for best dancer ^^
And I voted for you!1

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:29
Cassie Jiang wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:18 ooh Remy just sent me a text version! I got nominated for best dancer ^^
And I voted for you!1
Same!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:16 Aww no nominations this year
I was so sad! :cry2: I thought for sure you'd be nominated for Huffie and girl of the year!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
@Laverne Taylor @Briar Anderson thank you so much!!! <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
<3

This is my link of my music playlist for Hogwarts people

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m heading out, everybody! See y’all in 2 days!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:49 I’m heading out, everybody! See y’all in 2 days!!!
where ya going?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:16 Aww no nominations this year
I was so sad! :cry2: I thought for sure you'd be nominated for Huffie and girl of the year!
Aww!

But I know a few names to vote for this year in my place! :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:50
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:49 I’m heading out, everybody! See y’all in 2 days!!!
where ya going?
Camping!!!

Also, saw I was nominated for best dressed and most likely to get lost, thx guys!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|