How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Oh!! So boys exist here!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINTY/10 LAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 well obvs...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
noooooooo 10/10
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10098710/10 yesss
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Well, keep me updated. Just came to reply to the rp.
Bye ya'll.
Bye ya'll.
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Bye….ill be back with more dungbombs tomorrow
Bye….ill be back with more dungbombs tomorrow
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 why? I have to explain everything to him..
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 I ALSO EXPECT AN OWL!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 I'm writing an owl...