How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 what riverne?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 *throws a dungbomb at him*
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I WANNA HEAR MOREEEE LAV!!!!!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ,...
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Bri, let's hear the news first, then throw dungbombs.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Shoots the dungbomb back using the bat thingy in Quidditch.
What I haven't heard?
What I haven't heard?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 So, there’s Lav and a boy called River Grimes…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 a lott, Ryder.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |