How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi Lily, what's up? except the sky of course
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 well the ceiling and the lights are up as well...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 *appears to destroy Ryder’s peace*
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Can I not have a peaceful conversation?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Yo guys
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 *sigh* Why am I the only boy around?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Haven't you heard?