How Well Known Are You On HiO?
27848935019856189251/10 HOW LONG THEN?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
827366363663737370/10 prolly forever
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
728191827271818191828181881/10
Sooo did you owl Ryder after?
Sooo did you owl Ryder after?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
yah did ya? 48628591/10
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7273663637377373727720/10 after what?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 WHAT DID I MISS?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
727626363737377373737470/10 Lav and someone sitting on a treee
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINTY/10 TELL ME!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1235789008/10
Someone who’s name starts with a River
Someone who’s name starts with a River
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.