OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 1 May 2026, 11:07 NOOOOOO!!!

One of the modules I wanted to take next year isn't running!!!

Aww... It was my first choice too...
That’s sad.

OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 May 2026, 11:24 :wave:
JULES!!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 May 2026, 11:24 :wave:
Hi Julia!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 11:28
Julia Evans wrote: 1 May 2026, 11:24 :wave:
JULES!!!!!
LAASYA

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 May 2026, 11:39
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 11:28
Julia Evans wrote: 1 May 2026, 11:24 :wave:
JULES!!!!!
LAASYA
Hru? Made my inpc’s ency, now all I have to do is fill out the form and wait

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 May 2026, 11:24 :wave:
HEY LIA

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Kennedy

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 12:12 Morning Kennedy
HANA!!!!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe