Let's Chat!
That sounds sooooo good
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
Let's Chat!
Morning my friends!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Morning, Flame!
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
Let's Chat!
Morning KoKo! morning Dahlia! HRU guys?!?!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
morning Flame!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Yay! Second song audio prepared!
After 8 mental breakdowns and two crashouts
After 8 mental breakdowns and two crashouts
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hey Hana
Let's Chat!
Hi Laverne