OOC Let's Chat!

Cassie Jiang wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:59 @Laverne Taylor I really enjoy doing volunteer work with y'all! ^^ Btw would you like to join our ongoing activity?

Hi Koko!
Sure send the link!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:00
Cassie Jiang wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:59 @Laverne Taylor I really enjoy doing volunteer work with y'all! ^^ Btw would you like to join our ongoing activity?

Hi Koko!
Sure send the link!
here! ICly you might be a little bit late if you don't mind~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:58 Hello hello everyone !
Hey Koko! I love your name!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:04
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:58 Hello hello everyone !
Hey Koko! I love your name!
Ahaha thank you, it's admittedly the character name I put the least thought into >.>

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:04
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:58 Hello hello everyone !
Hey Koko! I love your name!
Ahaha thank you, it's admittedly the character name I put the least thought into >.>
How are you doing?

OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty well, tbh! Finally a lot less stressed IRL, which is nice. Hbu?

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:07 Pretty well, tbh! Finally a lot less stressed IRL, which is nice. Hbu?
I’m also good! Just had my lunch

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh, what did you have?

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:08 Ohh, what did you have?
I had rice with a South Indian dish called sambar.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:09
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:08 Ohh, what did you have?
I had rice with a South Indian dish called sambar.
I had sambar as well with idli

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9