Let's Chat!
Laasy!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
WHAT ABOUT ME!!!???
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya! Well I should get going.
Ryder Out.
Ryder Out.
Say whatever you want about me. Just donβt touch whatβs mine.
Let's Chat!
BYE RYRY!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hey Cassie (Love what you're doing about the Volunteers club supporting you throughout!)
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
And Maddy!!!! Hiiii!!!
Let's Chat!
HIII LAASY!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:53And Maddy!!!! Hiiii!!!
WHATCHA DOIN GIRLIE?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Just had lunch!! You?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:53HIII LAASY!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:53And Maddy!!!! Hiiii!!!
WHATCHA DOIN GIRLIE?