OOC Let's Chat!

What do you guys think of the new pfp
Dw I’m changing it

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
HAHAHHAAH COOL PFP BRI!!
DEFINITELY UNIQUE!! :lol:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
:0

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
:wave: I'M BACK FROM SCHOOL JAIL (as laasya would say)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:23 HAHAHHAAH COOL PFP BRI!!
DEFINITELY UNIQUE!! :lol:
NOW WE ARE REAL TWINS
CHANGING IT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:23 HAHAHHAAH COOL PFP BRI!!
DEFINITELY UNIQUE!! :lol:
NOW WE ARE REAL TWINS
CHANGING IT
Hahhahahahah DEFFINITELY!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:23 HAHAHHAAH COOL PFP BRI!!
DEFINITELY UNIQUE!! :lol:
NOW WE ARE REAL TWINS
CHANGING IT
Oh I didn't notice...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:23 HAHAHHAAH COOL PFP BRI!!
DEFINITELY UNIQUE!! :lol:
NOW WE ARE REAL TWINS
CHANGING IT
Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:23 HAHAHHAAH COOL PFP BRI!!
DEFINITELY UNIQUE!! :lol:
NOW WE ARE REAL TWINS
CHANGING IT
Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.
I’m changing it to you!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27
Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:23 HAHAHHAAH COOL PFP BRI!!
DEFINITELY UNIQUE!! :lol:
NOW WE ARE REAL TWINS
CHANGING IT
Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.
I’m changing it to you!
Wha- No, wait there is only one Ryder here.

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.