Profile picture rating
843657866826819/10
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Profile picture rating
10/10
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Profile picture rating
Infinity/10
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Profile picture rating
7/10 simple yet pretty
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Profile picture rating
9027373737377373738380/10 looking goodd
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Profile picture rating
10102349587/10
| ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Profile picture rating
728181818181/10
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Profile picture rating
10/10
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."