How Well Known Are You On HiO?
82726636473874748390101/10 LASSIIII
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
LILY!! LAASYAA!! LAV!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6263636636375883837757483010/10 MELIIIIIIII
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hey guys
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8263636468284892930/10 what happened, Lav???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Ohh that...
Fine I'll come out about it...
I finally thought about putting my real photo for HIO.. ( Yeah this is me)
And then nick said something on my game... Which made me sad..
then I got a shock in high school, my friend betrayed me bad
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
72763636277483929/10 bro this is YOU????
Which game? What did he say??
That's sad.... I am sorry.... If you wanna talk I am here...
Which game? What did he say??
That's sad.... I am sorry.... If you wanna talk I am here...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Not a selfie.. 10/10Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 08:28 86474747766/10 Isn’t it not allowed to use selfies?
And that’s so sad…. I am very sorry….