How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:22
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:22

INFINTY/10 AHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU KNOW THE LORE TOO!!! LEMME OWL YA SMTHNG!
918479871987984169814619846916910/10 istg maddy, you are gonna be my death someday.......
INFINTY/10 NAHHH YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!
31u6947874018708480718401740140/10 that is the exact reason........
INFINITY/10 RIGHT BACK AT YA LILS!! <3 <3
287166149761947981479817498147910/10 ofc....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4576422233456799521246909976422356/10
Hi Lils!
How are you?
After everything :wink3:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
72736636363637738283384773727377274783820/10 BRIAR!!!
I am good, still in disbelief...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8172636636363662626730/10 LAV!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
81726633636626262670/10 hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 mhm

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
197987/10 LAV!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
817277373727380/10 what happened Lav???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9