OOC Let's Chat!

Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:02
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:55 I'm so excited
Ooh? Share?
Well I did all the homework to get to top 3 for the free pet and I did it!
:Dawesome!!!! What ya gonna name it?
....no idea
Ok What's the pet and ur characters vibe? I'm normally good at finding names :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe I named my pet Valor because he represent a lot of what Kennedy wants to be, I felt really smart when picking the name :rofl:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:14 Hehe I named my pet Valor because he represent a lot of what Kennedy wants to be, I felt really smart when picking the name :rofl:
Love that name!

Simon got his pet rat after a friend unfortunately passed away so he was already named Rascal.

He does also have an owl named Perseus (Percy) that came to Hogwarts last year. He did name that pet.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:28
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:14 Hehe I named my pet Valor because he represent a lot of what Kennedy wants to be, I felt really smart when picking the name :rofl:
Love that name!

Simon got his pet rat after a friend unfortunately passed away so he was already named Rascal.

He does also have an owl named Perseus (Percy) that came to Hogwarts last year. He did name that pet.
Would that happen to be a *gasp* Percy Jackson reference??

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:29
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:28
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:14 Hehe I named my pet Valor because he represent a lot of what Kennedy wants to be, I felt really smart when picking the name :rofl:
Love that name!

Simon got his pet rat after a friend unfortunately passed away so he was already named Rascal.

He does also have an owl named Perseus (Percy) that came to Hogwarts last year. He did name that pet.
Would that happen to be a *gasp* Percy Jackson reference??
Greek mythology in general

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:32
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:29
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:28
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:14 Hehe I named my pet Valor because he represent a lot of what Kennedy wants to be, I felt really smart when picking the name :rofl:
Love that name!

Simon got his pet rat after a friend unfortunately passed away so he was already named Rascal.

He does also have an owl named Perseus (Percy) that came to Hogwarts last year. He did name that pet.
Would that happen to be a *gasp* Percy Jackson reference??
Greek mythology in general
Sigh I supposed not everything is about books, but I love Greek mythology, I went through a huge phase where I checked out every Greek mythology book my library had!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Perseus is a great Greek Mythology story! :grin: Very interesting to learn about!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Laasya! Night from me, I’m heading to bed!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:45 Morning Laasya! Night from me, I’m heading to bed!
good night Rosie! <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball