OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:20 someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner article
I'm currently working on a starter for our RP! Sorry to add yet another thing to your plate

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:29
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:20 someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner article
I'm currently working on a starter for our RP! Sorry to add yet another thing to your plate
Love to hear it! :) Truly!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Graci Laren wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:13
Sage Willows wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:12 time to lock in on my essay and finally make a project timeline :]
best of luck with your essay !!
thank you!! i'm halfway done with my body paragraphs, half of this is me saying how much I hate Victor Frankenstein lol

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:35
Graci Laren wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:13
Sage Willows wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:12 time to lock in on my essay and finally make a project timeline :]
best of luck with your essay !!
thank you!! i'm halfway done with my body paragraphs, half of this is me saying how much I hate Victor Frankenstein lol
that's certainly an interesting subject. it's always much more fun to write something you're passionate about :lol:

And good morning Cassie ^^

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Graci, hru?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good:) on and off working on a map because I got cool paper :sweatingbullets:
how are you ?

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:26 Thanks Tina and Lily! How's your rps/character development going here on hio?
great!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:44
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:26 Thanks Tina and Lily! How's your rps/character development going here on hio?
great!!!
glad to hear it!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing great~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball