OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 23:42 It could be a whole thing where people who are bad seek help and the people who are good help others?
OMG, yes!

Also, hi Avery!

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I would make the club but I’m not good at coding so I wouldn’t be much help :lol:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Neither am I XnX I wanna do it but don't have the time for having lessons everyday while deciding on what language I want to learn, school, activities, home, being a weirdo as ranting on the stuff I like... Yeah, you get it-

Me and Lex are making new accounts for prodigy cause of all the updates not aligning with our accounts, or really, I'm getting myself started to join them while they make a new account since their's is from third grade. Years ago, like, omg-

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Real
There’s an RPG partner request but there isn’t a club leader request :lol:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Bro, they don't have my name on the name things so I got to choose Asher. I wish they'd just let you type in your name and go about that.

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall my hip has been hurting on and off for about two weeks now :'( i really need to look into getting a doctor

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh.... Yeah, you do, bud....

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:07 Yall my hip has been hurting on and off for about two weeks now :'( i really need to look into getting a doctor
I'm sorry that sucks

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
time to lock in on my essay and finally make a project timeline :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency