Let's Chat!
I’m from America 
plus it’s a reference to a news show (kind of it’s Good Morning America)

plus it’s a reference to a news show (kind of it’s Good Morning America)
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Oh yeah! That show. Gets embarrassed cause I compleatly forgot about it. Im also from America.
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
I’m here!
I’ve got a big history test, so may not be on much tonight. . .
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hold on… you had an opportunity to reference a great movie, and you let it go? O.O I never watch movies, and even I caught that oneRemy Break wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:03 I’m from Americaplus it’s a reference to a news show (kind of it’s Good Morning America)
Last edited by Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler on 30 Apr 2026, 22:08, edited 1 time in total.
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Good luckAvery Gray wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:06I’m here!Just lurking around.
I’ve got a big history test, so may not be on much tonight. . .![]()
Let's Chat!
goood luckkkk!!!!!!Avery Gray wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:06I’m here!Just lurking around.
I’ve got a big history test, so may not be on much tonight. . .![]()
Let's Chat!
Thanks guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hiii
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
@Axel Brooks 
@Avery Gray Goood luck!!! You got this!!
@Avery Gray Goood luck!!! You got this!!
Let's Chat!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter