Profile picture rating
9/10
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|
Profile picture rating
6/10 a different style that I don't see often
Profile picture rating
9/10 one of my fav AI pfp's
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Profile picture rating
Lovely!!! 10/10
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
Profile picture rating
9/10 so so pretty!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Profile picture rating
7/10
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|
Profile picture rating
9/10 Beautiful!
Profile picture rating
7/10 nice for some people but not for me
The most dangerous person is the one who thinks, listens, and observes
Profile picture rating
7/10 not much to say really
rather average as far as things go
|
|