Let's Chat!
Hey Flame
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hey Flame and MeliFlame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 20:18LAV! RESPOND TO MY OWL!!! ALSO HIIIIII!Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 20:13Hey FlameFlame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:57Real! Also had science today! HATED IT! We talked about hydraulic systems!Lex Kervick wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:53 Science royally pissed me off. We did IXLs on food chains and that and I couldn't understand one bit because of all the arrows showing what ate what and that
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Hold on one minute arenβt you supposed to edit the deactivation post saying who there new account is because you havenβt yetSolomon Lear wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:49 Well, great news. In spite of the confusion, Laurie is in this thread as Briar, her new account.
Let's Chat!
Yeah, an admin already didNick Jameson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 20:32Hold on one minute arenβt you supposed to edit the deactivation post saying who there new account is because you havenβt yetSolomon Lear wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:49 Well, great news. In spite of the confusion, Laurie is in this thread as Briar, her new account.
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Oh yeah didnβt spot thatSilas Norwood wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 20:34Yeah, an admin already didNick Jameson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 20:32Hold on one minute arenβt you supposed to edit the deactivation post saying who there new account is because you havenβt yetSolomon Lear wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:49 Well, great news. In spite of the confusion, Laurie is in this thread as Briar, her new account.
Let's Chat!
Reality is harsh isn't it
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
True but context?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Good afternoon america
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Hey Remy!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Why so America centered? I almost feel left out
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio