Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
*HUGS EM* EM! HI!
Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!
Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
*hugs back* FLAME!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:04 *HUGS EM* EM! HI!
Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!
Let's Chat!
*shares cookies* HRU?Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:05*hugs back* FLAME!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:04 *HUGS EM* EM! HI!
Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
VeryFlame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:04 *HUGS EM* EM! HI!
Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!
Let's Chat!
*nibbles cookie* IM GREAT, enjoying the sun! HRU?!Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:09*shares cookies* HRU?Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:05*hugs back* FLAME!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:04 *HUGS EM* EM! HI!
Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!![]()
Let's Chat!
Hiiii! I love your pfpp
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Thank youuuuuu
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
*shoves cookie in mouth* Now wishing we had sun instead of rainEmiline Hunter wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:11*nibbles cookie* IM GREAT, enjoying the sun! HRU?!Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:09*shares cookies* HRU?Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:05*hugs back* FLAME!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:04 *HUGS EM* EM! HI!
Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.