Let's Chat!
I cantMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:28SAMEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHH HE CALLED HER LILYFLOWER!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!
Let's Chat!
Aaaghh
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 30 Apr 2026, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Alright *surrenders* I will leave HiO and return to tease you in the morning.Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:27well then dont cuz i need to sleep and i still can't stop blushing...........Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:26I know, I'm just teasing you LilyflowerLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:25heyy, i was flustered, bro
mads...........
GoodNight Lily
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
THIS IS THE REASON I’M STILL AWAKE!!!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:28SAMEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHH HE CALLED HER LILYFLOWER!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!
Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:28SAMEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHH HE CALLED HER LILYFLOWER!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!
honestly guys, i really hate to go but i won't be able to sleep if this goes on and my mom's gonna kill me.......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
IKR!!!
NIGHT LILY!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I'm jumping in high school...Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:29Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:28SAMEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHH HE CALLED HER LILYFLOWER!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!
honestly guys, i really hate to go but i won't be able to sleep if this goes on and my mom's gonna kill me.......
Let's Chat!
NIGHT GUYS!!!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Question: Is my character’s life boring?
Night Lils!!
Let's Chat!
NIGHT LILSSS