Let's Chat!
I….have no idea at all. Why, is everything alright?
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 30 Apr 2026, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
What happened?
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
You’ll see why very soon….very soon.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
Well it’s h.io crazy things happen
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Hold up, there’s a cat on this chat?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
Let's Chat!
...............................Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:34You’ll see why very soon….very soon.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I did NOT wanna know, but thanks, I love gossipBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:34You’ll see why very soon….very soon.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Ya sure???Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:41I did NOT wanna know, but thanks, I love gossipBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:34You’ll see why very soon….very soon.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
*peaks in* gossip?