OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:43

YEAH!!
Well, congrats Maddy!
what for?
Lils what’s your favourite color?
my colour ooc or ic?
Ic!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:48

Well, congrats Maddy!
what for?
Lils what’s your favourite color?
my colour ooc or ic?
Ic!
blues and black prolly

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm gonna give Lotus a cool step mum I think. He deserves it mostly cause most of my other ocs just don't have parents / good ones

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:43

YEAH!!
Well, congrats Maddy!
what for?
Lils what’s your favourite color?
my colour ooc or ic?

@Laasya Manjunath stop teasing me guys.......
Fine…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:48

Well, congrats Maddy!
what for?
Lils what’s your favourite color?
my colour ooc or ic?

@Laasya Manjunath stop teasing me guys.......
Fine…..
THANKS!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:49

what for?
Lils what’s your favourite color?
my colour ooc or ic?
Ic!
blues and black prolly
And height?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:50

Lils what’s your favourite color?
my colour ooc or ic?
Ic!
blues and black prolly
And height?
5 foot 1 inch.... why?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52

my colour ooc or ic?
Ic!
blues and black prolly
And height?
5 foot 1 inch.... why?
No reason…:censored:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52

my colour ooc or ic?
Ic!
blues and black prolly
And height?
5 foot 1 inch.... why?
No reason… :censored:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53 I'm gonna give Lotus a cool step mum I think. He deserves it mostly cause most of my other ocs just don't have parents / good ones
Same, the only reason why I decided Mika's dad was the best person to exist is bc I decided she had had enough lol, originally his dad sucked

"I was good. I was really good"